1 pkgcorn tortillas
1 lbground beef
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 can(s)ranch style beans
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 lbvelveeta cheese
1 Tbspchili powder
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Mexican Casserole
- Cook beef, onion, salt, pepper and chili powder until meat is browned. Drain off fat.
- Place six tortillas in a 13x9 casserole dish. Spread meat over tortillas. Follow with beans and rotel.
- Slice cheese and layer on next. I have decreased the amount of cheese by half and it is still good.
- Layer on 6 more tortillas. Top with cream of chicken soup. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.