★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 can(s)original ranch style beans
1 can(s)chedder cheese soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 cfritos corn chips
16 ozslices american cheese
1 lbground beef
How to Make Mexican Cassarole
- preheat oven to 350.
- brown and drain ground beef.
- Add beans and soups to meat and stir while heating until warm. Set aside.
- Pour corn chips in the bottom of 9x13 baking pan.
- pour meat mixture over chips spreading to cover ships evenly.
- unwrap cheese and place on to pf mixture until completely covered.
- place into preheated oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.