Mexican Beef Bake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lblean ground beef
2 Tbspchili powder
1 ctaco sauce
1 can(s)chopped green chiles, drained
12 ozcan whole kernel corn, drained
1/4 csliced green onions
1 csliced pitted black olives
1 cmonterey jack cheese, shredded
1 ctortilla chips
1/2 csour cream
1 largetomato, chopped
How to Make Mexican Beef Bake
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until well browned.
- Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in taco sauce, green chiles and salt.
- In small bowl, combine corn and half of green onions.
- In 1 1/2-quart casserole, layer half corn mixture, half beef mixture, half olives and half cheese.
- Repeat layering.
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with tortilla chips, sour cream, tomato and remaining green onions.