Melt In Your Mouth Spare Ribs
How to Make Melt In Your Mouth Spare Ribs
- Drizzle bottom of crockpot with 1/2 the olive oil. Sprinkle with 1/2 the salt and pepper.
- Rough chop the onion, garlic, and pepper. Place in pot.
- Place frozen spare ribs on top of the bed of onion, garlic and peppers. Drizzle with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Add red wine to the pot.
- Cook on lowest setting for 5 hours or until tender.
- Optional: Add some red pepper flakes or red chili sauce for an extra kick!