★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 2 Tbsp
- meat tenderizer, seasoned or plain
- salt and pepper
- pot roast
- potatoes & carrots cut up or mixed veggies if you prefer
How to Make Melt in your mouth Pot Roast
- 1There are 3 different ways I cook these
- 2First will be how I cook mostly now
I put salt, pepper, water, onion soup mix, & Tenderizer in back shaking back and forth til its pretty mixed up. Then add pot roast to it and close with a tie and put in pan with a little water in it. Cook at 350 degrees til done 2-3 hours. Comes out mouth watering delicious.
- 3Two - Crock pot version. First put a little canola oil in pan and brown pot roast. Add all the above ingredients to water in crockpot and cook overnight. Delicious. I don't change the ingredients and these pot roasts usually fall apart.
- 4Three - StoveTop version. I add all the ingredients in pot with water and add pot roast and cook on about a medium heat after again browning the roast. And its delicious. I prefer the oven cooking in a bag. Its really moist and tender through and through.