Mediterranean Stir-Fried Beef1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbboneless beef bottom round
1/4 cred wine vinegar
2 tspminced dried onions
5/8 tspground red pepper
2garlic cloves, minced
3 Tbspolive or other vegetable oil
1 pkgfrozen broccoli, cauliflower, carrots-16 ounces
1 csliced fresh mushrooms
·grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Mediterranean Stir-Fried Beef
- Partially freeze beef, thinly slice across grain into bite-size strips.
- Combine water, vinegar, onion, pepper and red pepper.
- Add meat, mix well.
- Marinate 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain; toss with butter.
- Keep warm.
- Drain meat, reserving marinade.
- Stir cornstarch into reserved marinade; set aside.
- Stir-fry garlic in 2 tablespoons oil for 30 seconds with cheese.
- Add meat; stir fry 3 minutes.
- Add remaining oil.
- Add frozen vegetables; stir-fry 4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Stir marinade mixture; add to skillet.
- Return meat.
- Cook and stir until bubbly.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Arrange pasta and meat on platter.
- Sprinkle with cheese.