Medallions Of Beef1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 ozbeef tenderloin
·clarified butter, as needed
1 tspminced garlic
2 oztomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
2 ozdemi glace
1 tspfresh tarragon, finely chopped
How to Make Medallions Of Beef
- Saute the beef in the clarified butter to the desired doneness.
- Keep the beef warm.
- Saute the garlic in clarified butter to release its aroma.
- Add the tomato and demi-glace.
- Let the mixture reduce slightly.
- Add the tarragon and adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Serve the sauce on the medallions.