1 boxlasagna noodles, uncooked
2 lbground beef
2 cspaghetti sauce mix with mushrooms
2 cspaghetti sauce with meat
1 tspitalian sasoning
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
·salt and pepper
2 cricotta cheese
How to Make Meaty Lasanga
- Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil. Boil lasagna noodles 6 to 8 minutes until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Lay noodles flat and remove excess water with a paper towel
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat. Add onion,garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Cook until there is no remaining pink color in beef. Drain any liquids and set aside
- In a large bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, Romano cheese, 2 cups of the spaghetti sauce and the seasoned ground beef. Mix until well blended. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Add a thin layer of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Add a layer of noodles lengthwise and a few noodles in the opposite direction. Pour in a generous layer of ricotta mixture on top of noodles.
- Add another layer of noodles lengthwise. Spread 1 cup of each cheese(s). Add another thin layer of ricotta cheese. Add the last layer of noodles lengthwise. Top the noodles with the remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes.The last 10 minutes remove the foil and add the remaining cheeses. Cook until cheese is brown and bubbley.