How to Make Meatloaf with Poblanos
- 1Bread: put a piece of bread in a dish with some milk, allow the bread to absorb milk for one hour.
- 2Then, mix the bread in a blender adding the amount of milk it needs to blend well.
- 3Poblanos: peel and devein the poblanos as usual, and then fry it in a small amount of vegetable oil.
- 4Hard boiled eggs: cube the eggs.
- 5Meat: Mix the bread with the meat, spices, 1 egg and salt.
- 6Divide into two parts, put one part in a mold, then add the slices of poblano, the nuts and hard eggs, cover with the other part of the meat.
- 7Bake in 350 degree oven for one hour.