How to Make Meatloaf with Poblanos
- Bread: put a piece of bread in a dish with some milk, allow the bread to absorb milk for one hour.
- Then, mix the bread in a blender adding the amount of milk it needs to blend well.
- Poblanos: peel and devein the poblanos as usual, and then fry it in a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Hard boiled eggs: cube the eggs.
- Meat: Mix the bread with the meat, spices, 1 egg and salt.
- Divide into two parts, put one part in a mold, then add the slices of poblano, the nuts and hard eggs, cover with the other part of the meat.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for one hour.