☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbhamburg (90 percent fat free)
1/2 cchopped onion
1 tspgarlic powder or 1 chopped garlic clove
1 1/2 cmilk
3/4 cbisquick baking mix
1 cshredded cheddar cheese or provolone (i use the provolone)
How to Make Meatloaf Pie
- Heat over to 400 degrees
- Grease a pie plate, 10 X 1 & 1/2 inches
- Brown beef and onion, drain.
- Stir in salt, pepper, parsley and garlic. Spread mixture in pie plate.
- Beat milk, baking mix and eggs until smooth, 1 minute with a hand mixer or 15 seconds in a blender on high.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Open oven door and add tomato slices on top and sprinkle with the 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 5 to 8 minutes. It might take longer depending on the oven.
- Cool for 5 minutes.