Meatloaf miniatures from "taste of home winning recipes cookbook"
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This recipe should be on your "short list" of dishes to serve to a crowd! Super moist and full of flavor, we love them served with mashed potatoes and a cooked veggie. The Test Kitchen
- 1 c
- 3-4 Tbsp
- packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- ground mustard
- eggs, beaten
- 4 tsp
- worcestershire sauce (i used one extra yumm)
- 3 c
- crispix cereal, measured then crushed
- 3 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/2-1 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 3 lb
- lean ground beef(or any mixture you like. i use half beef half turkey)
How to Make Meatloaf miniatures from "taste of home winning recipes cookbook"
- 1In a large bowl combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Remove 1/2 cup for topping; set aside. Add eggs, Worcestershire sauce, cereal, and seasonings to remaining ketchup mixture; mix well. Let stand for 5 minutes. Crumble beef over cereal mixture and mix well. Press meat mixture into 18 muffin cups(about 1/3 cup each).
- 2Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes. Drizzle with reserved ketchup mixture; bake 10 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and meat thermometer reads 160. Serve desired number of meatloaves.
- 3Cool remaining loaves; freeze. Transfer to freezer bags; freeze for up to 3 months.
- 4To use frozen meatloaves: Completely thaw in the refrigerator. Place loaves in a greased baking dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through, or cover and microwave on high for 1 minute or until heated through.