By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)mushrooms, drained, liquid reserved, 4 ounces
1 lbground beef
1/2 cdry bread crumbs
1/4 tspgarlic powder
4 slicebacon, cooked, grease reserved
1 tspdried parsley
1/2 tspdried oregano leaves
1/2 tspbasil leaves
1/2 tspthyme leaves
2 Tbspdry bread crumbs
1 smallonion, diced
1 cmozzarella cheese, grated
1 can(s)tomato sauce, 15 ounces
How to Make Meatloaf Bracciole
- Add water to mushroom liquid to make 1/2 cup.
- Combine beef, 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, egg, water, garlic and salt.
- Crumble bacon.
- Mix parsley, oregano, basil, thyme and breadcrumbs.
- Pat meat into 12"x8" rectangle on waxed paper.
- Drizzle grease on meat.
- Sprinkle with herb mixture.
- Next sprinkle with bacon, onion, mushrooms and cheese.
- Starting with short end, roll meat, jelly-roll fashion, using paper as a guide.
- Place seam side down in a 13"x9"x2" baking dish.
- Pour tomato sauce over, cover with foil and bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees.