Meatballs Super Bowl Style by Freda
So easy with (2 Versions) "Easy, & Easier" versions. Use Meatballs or German or Polish Sausages for Your Variations. Great Party Finger foods.
This Simple recipe can be flavored any way you'd like, or Omit what you don't like.
All You do is, Bake, Baste, and Skewer on sticks or toothpicks, and Your on a Roll to Fantastic finger foods.
Variations: Please Note;
I also use German Sausages or Polish Sausages and do the Exact Same thing as for these Meatballs.
- 2 Lbs
- lean burger
- 4 Tbs
- water (or as needed)
- 1 C
- bread crumbs
- 1 lg
- onion chopped and diced
- 1/2 tsp
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp
- garlic pdr
- 1 tsp
- montreal steak seasoning (optional)
- 1 bottle
- your favorite bbq sauce or sweet and sour.
- bag frozen premade meatballs
- 1 Bottle
- your favorite bbq sauce or sweet & sour sauce
- note: onions raw, bell peppers, cut into 1
- 1 C
- apple or grape jelly
- 2 C
- chili sauce in the bottle or cocktail sauce.
- note: this sauce makes enough for 2# of meatballs. season to your taste.
- polish sausage cut in 1 " chunks
- german sausage cut in 1" chunks
SCRATCH VERSION OF MEATBALLS
#2 VERSION, SIMPLY MADE EASIER
#3 HINT FOR SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE
#4 HINT, FOR POLISH OR GERMAN SAUSAGES
How to Make Meatballs Super Bowl Style by Freda
- 1Preheat Oven @ 350 degrees.
Combine all ingredients fo Meatballs Mix well with your hands.
Shape into 1" balls.
Place on non stick baking sheet or Line with Foil for easy clean-up.
Bake 25-30 min. Cool till you can handle with your hands.
- 2Soak Skewers and place 3-4 meatballs on skewers.
Add onions, Peppers or Pineapple Chunks as Desired.
Place back on baking sheet Lined with Foil,
Baste well with BBQ sauce or Sweet and Sour sauce,
Bake 10 min. Turn and baste again.
Place in warming oven to keep warm or in Crock pot just on warm to keep Meats Heated but Not Cooking.
- 3Have extra Dipping sauces on th Side for Extra Dipping. So, Simple and enjoyable
- 4#2 VERSION:
Take Frozen meatballs place on Foiled lined Baking sheet, Bake 30 Min. . . cool to Handling temp.
Skewer onto Sticks, Replace back into Oven,
Baste as above , Turn and Baste again.
Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
Enjoy a great finger food.
Be Sure you have EXTRA DIPPING SAUCES available.
- 5TIP & HINT:
For Less Messy Meatballs Just bake and keep warm in the oven, Just BASTING occasionally.
For More Messy and Slopping Meatballs Place in Crockpot with sauces to Keep warm.
- 6#4 Hint:
Polish and German Sausages, Follow Directions exactly the same as for the Above Meat balls.
Cut Sausages, Bake, Baste, and Thread on sticks, using same sauces.