Meatballs & Mushroom Soup
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 lbground beef, lean
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 pinchsalt & pepper (to taste)
How to Make Meatballs & Mushroom Soup
- In a large sauce pan add cream of mushroom soup (do NOT add any water).
- Roll ground beef into meatballs, about walnut size or 1"; place them in mushroom soup in pot. Make a single layer.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Cook on medium heat, uncovered for about 30-40 minutes until meatballs are cooked.
- Serve over potatoes, egg noodles or bread. Dad loves it- goes great with green beans.