Meatballs & Mushroom Soup
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 lb
- ground beef, lean
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 2 pinch
- salt & pepper (to taste)
How to Make Meatballs & Mushroom Soup
- 1In a large sauce pan add cream of mushroom soup (do NOT add any water).
- 2Roll ground beef into meatballs, about walnut size or 1"; place them in mushroom soup in pot. Make a single layer.
- 3Add salt & pepper to taste.
- 4Cook on medium heat, uncovered for about 30-40 minutes until meatballs are cooked.
- 5Serve over potatoes, egg noodles or bread. Dad loves it- goes great with green beans.