Meatballs In Mushrom Sour Cream Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground beef
2/3 cbread stuffing
1/2 cevaporated milk
1 csharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 smallonion, chopped
1 smallcan deviled ham, 3-4 ounce
1 can(s)mushroom soup
1/2 ptsour cream
How to Make Meatballs In Mushrom Sour Cream Sauce
- Pour milk on bread dressing and allow to soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix hamburger, bread dressing mixture, cheese, onions and ham together.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Form into meatballs of desired size.
- Brown meatballs either in frying pan or oven (350 for 35 minutes).
- Add drippings from which fat has been removed, to the mushroom soup (undiluted).
- Heat but do not boil.
- Add sour cream to mushroom soup a little at a time and stir thoroughly.
- DO NOT BOIL.
- When sauce is heated, pour over meatballs in casserole dish.
- Add sauteed mushrooms if desired.
- Return to oven (325) for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve over boiled rice.
- CAN BE MADE AHEAD AND FREEZES WELL.