Meatballs In Mushrom Sour Cream Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1.5 lb
- ground beef
- 2/3 c
- bread stuffing
- 1/2 c
- evaporated milk
- 1 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 1 small
- can deviled ham, 3-4 ounce
- 1/4 tsp
- 3/4 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- mushroom soup
- 1/2 pt
- sour cream
- mushrooms, sauteed
How to Make Meatballs In Mushrom Sour Cream Sauce
- 1Pour milk on bread dressing and allow to soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 2Mix hamburger, bread dressing mixture, cheese, onions and ham together.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Form into meatballs of desired size.
- 5Brown meatballs either in frying pan or oven (350 for 35 minutes).
- 6Add drippings from which fat has been removed, to the mushroom soup (undiluted).
- 7Heat but do not boil.
- 8Add sour cream to mushroom soup a little at a time and stir thoroughly.
- 9DO NOT BOIL.
- 10When sauce is heated, pour over meatballs in casserole dish.
- 11Add sauteed mushrooms if desired.
- 12Return to oven (325) for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 13Serve over boiled rice.
- 14CAN BE MADE AHEAD AND FREEZES WELL.