Meatball & Zucchini Italiano1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1/2 cbread crumbs
1/4 conion, finely chopped
3/4 tspgarlic salt
1/4 tspred pepper flakes
14.5 ozstewed tomatoes, italian-style
1 tspbeef bouillon
2 czucchini, thinly sliced
2 cpasta, cooked
How to Make Meatball & Zucchini Italiano
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, celery, 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic salt and red pepper.
- Shape into 12 balls and brown in a large, heavy, nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour off drippings.
- Break up tomatoes.
- Add to skillet with 3/4 cup water, beef bouillon granules and 20 remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
- Dissolve cornstarch in remaining 1/4 cup water.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and zucchini into skillet with meatballs and continue cooking, covered for 5 minutes.
- Serve over cooked pasta.