I Like Meatball Subs for supper in the summer or anytime.
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1/4 c
- bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1 large
- 1 small
- onion, chopped fine, to taste (optional)
- 1/2 c
- spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce (either one)
- 1 or 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- hogie rolls or buns
How to Make MeatBall Subs
- 1Mix your ground beef,seasoned crumbs, egg, onion all together.
- 2Form into balls.
- 3Brown in skillet using small amount of oil or shortening, then put in baking pan, Cover with spaghetti sauce.
- 4Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours, Depending on size of balls, and ovens.
- 5Very good with pasta or to make sandwiches, and subs.
- 6After you are done making your meatballs, Take a hogie roll, place about 3 or4 meatballs, little sauce, and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese, add now you have a meatball sub.
Show 13 Comments & Reviews