2 lbground beef
1/4 cbread crumbs, seasoned
1 smallonion, chopped fine, to taste (optional)
1/2 cspaghetti sauce or pizza sauce (either one)
1 or 2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
·hogie rolls or buns
How to Make MeatBall Subs
- Mix your ground beef,seasoned crumbs, egg, onion all together.
- Form into balls.
- Brown in skillet using small amount of oil or shortening, then put in baking pan, Cover with spaghetti sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours, Depending on size of balls, and ovens.
- Very good with pasta or to make sandwiches, and subs.
- After you are done making your meatballs, Take a hogie roll, place about 3 or4 meatballs, little sauce, and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese, add now you have a meatball sub.