I can't remember when I made this up, years ago, but it is one of my favorite ways to make stroganoff.
Makes your home smell like you have been slaving away in the kitchen all day...if they only knew! Definitely comfort food!
- bag frozen 1/2 oz beef meatballs (not italian)
- family size can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 1/2oz cans beef gravy
- 4 oz
- sour cream (start with 4oz, you can add more to your taste)
- water (use up to 1 gravy can for thinning)
- egg noodles
How to Make meatball stroganoff
- 1In a crockpot..Mix soup, gravy and water until nicely blended. Add frozen meatballs.
Cook on low 5 hours...(don't worry, it can cook longer if you need to).
The last 1/2 hr add sour cream.
- 2During the remaining time, cook egg noodles, per package directions.
Serve stroganoff over noodles.
*sometimes I garnish with french onions*