10whole french rolls or steak rolls (not split)
50frozen meatballs, store bought or fresh homemade.
1 can(s)or jar of spaghetti sauce (your choice)
·parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
How to Make Meatball Sandwiches!
- Put the meatballs into a skillet and pour the spaghetti sauce over the meatballs. Let the meatballs and sauce simmer until the meatballs are tender and done and the sauce is bubbly.
- Slice the french rolls lenthwise but do not cut all the way through, as the meatballs would fall out of the bottom of the sandwich. place a slice of provalone cheese onto the bottom of the roll.
- When the meatballs are done line them up in a row onto the roll. (5 Meatballs Per Sandwich) Scoop some of the sauce on top of the meatballs.
- place a slice of mozzarella cheese on top of the meatballs and place the sandwiches onto a cookie sheet, bake the sandwiches in the oven on 400 degrees until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Take the sandwiches out of the oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese (optional) and enjoy!