★★★★★ 1 vote5
- large pizza crusts
- frozen meatballs
- 1 jar(s)
- pizza sauce
- 3 c
- shredded pizza cheese (mozzarella and cheddar)
- 2 c
- peppers in sauce (optional)
How to Make Meatball Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Thaw frozen meatballs in microwave and cut in halves.
- 3Spread half of the jar of sauce and 1 cup of peppers if desired on each pizza crust.
- 4Place 24 meatball halves on each pizza.
- 5Top each pizza with about 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.