Meatball Hero Sandwiches
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1/2 c
- italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 jar(s)
- chunky pasta sauce
- italian rolls (about 6 inches long each) halved lengthwise
- 2-4 c
- mozzarella cheese (depending on your preferred amount of cheese)
How to Make Meatball Hero Sandwiches
- 1Combine ground beef, egg and bread crumbs in a medium bowl. Shape mixture into 12 meatballs.
- 2Arrange meatballs in a slow cooker. Pour pasta sauce over meatballs.
- 3Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 4-6 hours or until meatballs are done. Serve meatballs and sauce in rolls, topped with cheese.
- 4NOTE: If desired, toast sandwich in broiler until cheese is melted and golden brown.