Meatball Bubble Biscuits
16meatballs, cooked (i buy frozen ones to make it easy and cook according to directions on package but homemade would work as well)
1 jar(s)spaghetti sauce
1 tspminced garlic
16biscuits (the large homestyle ones you buy in a can)
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbspparmesan cheese
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Meatball Bubble Biscuits
- Place cooked meatball in sauce pan and cover with spaghetti sauce. ( I usually wind up using half of a 16 oz. jar) Warm the sauce mix.
- Stir in minced garlic and set aside.
- Take one biscuit and form it into a little cup.
- Take one meatball put in biscuit dough cup. I use a slotted spoon to get it because you do not want a lot of sauce or the biscuit won't seal shut.
- Sprinkle the meatball with a little bit of mozarella cheese.
- Take sides of the little bicuit cup and pinch them together over the meatball and cheese.
- Place on a cookie sheet with seam side down. Repeat this with the rest of the bicuits and meatballs. Place them slightly touching on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the top of each biscuit with a pinch of the italian seasonings, garlic powder and parmesean cheese.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes at 375 degrees or until the biscuits are golden brown on the top and not doughie on the sides.
- Remove from cookie sheet and serve. I take the spaghetti sauce left in the pan and put some on the plate with the bubble biscuits for dipping.