By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbground beef
1/4 lbpork sausage
1/2 tsponion salt
1 tspchili powder
2 Tbspdry bread crumbs, fine
4 Tbspall purpose flour
16 ozcan stewed tomatoes
10 ozfrozen lima beans, thawed
4carrots, peeled, quartered
1 mediumonion, sliced
1salt and pepper
How to Make Meatball Bake
- Lightly mix beef, sausage, onion, salt, chili powder, crumbs, milk and egg.
- Shape into 8 2" balls.
- Roll in 2 tablespoons of the flour.
- In large skillet, brown on all sides in the oil (meat should remain rare).
- Transfer meatballs to a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Stir remaining flour into drippings in skillet. Add tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook about 10 minutes, stirring, until thickened.
- Distribute the lima beans, carrots and onion in dish with meatballs.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Pour tomatoes over top.
- Cover lid or foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1-1/4 hours or until veggies are tender.
- For 8 Servings-Double the ingredients and use a 3-quart casserole.