★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lbcubed round steak
1 pkgpre-cooked bacon
1 jar(s)cocktail onions
1 jar(s)heinz savory beef gravy
A few dash(es)salt and pepper
How to Make Meat Roll-Ups
- Grease a 9x9” casserole dish and preheat your oven to 350°.
- Cut the steak into 1X4” strips.
- Fold a slice of bacon in half and lay on top of each piece of steak.
- Place an onion at one end of the bacon, and roll the meats up around it. Secure with a toothpick.
Place in rows in the casserole dish, season with salt and pepper, and cover with gravy. (Use less salt than pepper because there is already salt in the gravy.)
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.