☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb @ least 85% hamburger meat
- 1/2 to whole medium onion as desired
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- nacho cheese of your choice i used velveta
How to Make Meat Nachos
- 1Cook hamburger meat and onion in skillet till hamburger is slightly browned and done...
- 2Place Hamburger meat and onion in small slow cooker and add the cheese... you can pretty much add spices of your choice or peppers as you like.
- 3When cheese has melted and everything is heated well use a dipper and pour over your chips... My husband and I use one big place and share or can be done in singles... you can add chopped fresh tomatoes and lettuce and it is wonderful... Its a meal for sure...