Meat Loaves Italianos1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 coats, quick or old-fashioned, uncooked
8 oztomato sauce
2.5 ozripe olives, canned, sliced, drained
1 Tbspinstant minced onion
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1/4 tspsalt, optional
1 lblean ground beef
1/8 tspgarlic powder
2 ozpart skim mozzarella cheese, grated
How to Make Meat Loaves Italianos
- Heat oven to 375.
- Combine oats, 1/4 cup tomato sauce, 1/4 cup olives, egg, 1 teaspoon onion, Italian seasoning and salt.
- Add ground beef, mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape to form four 4x2-inch loaves; place in 8-inch square glass baking dish or 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until meat is done; drain.
- Combine remaining tomato sauce, olives, onion and garlic powder; cook over low heat 3 to 5 minutes or until hot.
- Spoon sauce over meat loaves; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 2 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Prepare meat mixture and shape into loaves as directed above.
- Place in 8-inch square glass baking dish or 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Cover with wax paper.
- Microwave on high 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink, rotating dish once.
- Drain. In a 2-cup glass measuring cup combine remaining tomato sauce, olives, onion and garlic powder.
- Microwave at high 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until hot.
- Spoon over meat loaves; sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave at high 1 minute or until cheese is melted.