Meat Loaf Wellington
Photo adapted from Taste of Home.
1 1/2 lbground beef
1 csmall bread cubes
2beef bouillon cubes, dissolved in 1 cup boiling water
1egg, slightly beaten
1/4 conion, finely chopped
5refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
How to Make Meat Loaf Wellington
- Mix 1/2 cup bouillon with bread cubes and add egg. Let stand about 5 minutes or until croutons are softened; beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Add meat, onion, salt and pepper.
- Shape into loaf. Place in shallow baking pan
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Separate crescent rolls; place crosswise over top and down sides of loaf, overlapping slightly.
- Bake 15 minutes more.