Meat Loaf Wellington
Photo adapted from Taste of Home.
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 c
- small bread cubes
- beef bouillon cubes, dissolved in 1 cup boiling water
- egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 c
- onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp
- dash pepper
- refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
How to Make Meat Loaf Wellington
- 1Mix 1/2 cup bouillon with bread cubes and add egg. Let stand about 5 minutes or until croutons are softened; beat until smooth and fluffy.
- 2Add meat, onion, salt and pepper.
- 3Shape into loaf. Place in shallow baking pan
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 5Separate crescent rolls; place crosswise over top and down sides of loaf, overlapping slightly.
- 6Bake 15 minutes more.