Meat Loaf and Mashed Potato Roll1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1/4 cbread crumbs
·salt and pepper
6 slicebacon, cooked
1/2 conion, chopped
4 ozsliced mushrooms
How to Make Meat Loaf and Mashed Potato Roll
- Combine meat, one egg, bread crumbs and seasoning; mix well.
- Place meat mixture on wax paper on a flat surface and shape into a rectangle.
- Saute the mushrooms and onions in a small amount of butter.
- Mash boiled potatoes, and combine with remaining egg, crumbled bacon and mushrooms.
- Spread mashed potatoes over the meat rectangle, and gently roll, starting with the short end.
- Place meat roll in a greased pan, spread with a thin layer of kethcup and bake at 350 for 1 hour.