Meat Loaf and Mashed Potato Roll1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1/4 c
- bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp
- salt and pepper
- 6 slice
- bacon, cooked
- 1/2 c
- onion, chopped
- 4 oz
- sliced mushrooms
- potatoes, boiled
How to Make Meat Loaf and Mashed Potato Roll
- 1Combine meat, one egg, bread crumbs and seasoning; mix well.
- 2Place meat mixture on wax paper on a flat surface and shape into a rectangle.
- 3Saute the mushrooms and onions in a small amount of butter.
- 4Mash boiled potatoes, and combine with remaining egg, crumbled bacon and mushrooms.
- 5Spread mashed potatoes over the meat rectangle, and gently roll, starting with the short end.
- 6Place meat roll in a greased pan, spread with a thin layer of kethcup and bake at 350 for 1 hour.