★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 lbground beef
2 citalian bread crumbs
1/2bell pepper, chopped
1 tspblack pepper
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 tsptony chachere creole brown gravy mix
How to Make Meat Loaf
- Put bell pepper and onions in blender and puree. (If you like celery, add 2 stalks celery to mix)
- Beat eggs. Add salt and pepper to eggs.
- Combine vegetables, beaten eggs mixture, ground beef, and 1 can of cream of mushroom soup together with wet hands.
- Put in loaf pan or casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Take out of oven and drain juices (save them).
- Whisk juices from meat loaf, brown gravy mix, and 1 can oream of mushroom soup together. Spread on top of meatloaf and bake 30 more minutes at 350 degrees or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.