★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lbs
- ground chuck
- 1/4 lb
- ground pork
- slices white bread
- enough milk to soak bread slices. add any left over milk to the meat mixture.
- a few splashes of worchestershire sauce
- cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion salt and red pepper flakes. all to taste
How to Make Meat balls
- 1Mix all ingredients together with your hands. Don't over mix or they'll be tough. Form meatballs any size you like. Fry in a skillet in a small amount of olive oil. If you are adding to pasta sauce be sure to let them cook in the sauce for at least an hour.
You can also bake these in a roasting pan at 350 for 1/2 hour. I bake them when I make triple batches.