★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- "just a pinch" of salt
- "just a pinch" of pepper
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
How to Make Meat Balls with Mushroom Gravy (Or Hamburger Patties)
- 1In large bowl, mix hamburger with pulverized onion. This can be done in the food processor or by grating with a cheese grater, add salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Roll into balls, place on greased cookie sheet, flash freeze and place in zip lock bag until ready to serve.
- 3To serve: Place meat balls in a baking dish and cook until done at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- 4Stir in a bowl, the cream of mushroom soup until smooth.
- 5Pour over meatballs, stir and let cook another 15 minutes.
- 6Serve over rice.