★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbground beef
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
How to Make Meat Balls with Mushroom Gravy (Or Hamburger Patties)
- In large bowl, mix hamburger with pulverized onion. This can be done in the food processor or by grating with a cheese grater, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll into balls, place on greased cookie sheet, flash freeze and place in zip lock bag until ready to serve.
- To serve: Place meat balls in a baking dish and cook until done at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Stir in a bowl, the cream of mushroom soup until smooth.
- Pour over meatballs, stir and let cook another 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice.