Meat Balls -- Italiano
Fried Chicken is my favorite accompaniment, whenever spaghetti is placed in front of me.
To me, the two just go together.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
1 lbground pork
1 1/2 cbread or cracker crumbs - unseasoned
1/2medium to large onion diced fine
3 Tbspitalian seasoning dry
1 Tbspparmesan cheese - grated
1 tspsalt or to taste
1/2 tspblack pepper
How to Make Meat Balls -- Italiano
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl or food processor. I use a large bowl and mix and mash all together with a wire potato masher. Starting with the raw eggs on top of everything. You could use your hands.
- When everything is well mixed and distributed, form into golf ball sized balls. Should make between 15 and 20 balls.
- Then saute, brown and cook in large frying pan to which you have added a little olive oil and butter. Turn often until well cooked. Or rustle the pan and they will turn and cook evenly.
- Place on paper towels to absorb oil. Serve with favorite sauce or refrigerate or freeze a portion. These freeze well for a couple of months..
- Note: See my Spaghetti Sauce -- Italiano. My Baked Spaghetti -- Italiano will be added soon, utilizing these ingredients.