Meat and Potatoes1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbround steak, 1/2" thick
8 oztomato sauce
1/2 tsppepper, ground
1/2 tspground cumin
1 largegarlic clove, crushed
How to Make Meat and Potatoes
- Cut round steak into cubes and brown in shortening in heavy skillet or dutch oven.
- Peel and cube potatoes (approximately in 1/2-inch cubes).
- Once meat is slight browned add potatoes and continue to brown.
- Don't worry if it sticks to the bottom of the skillet.
- Add tomato sauce, salt, pepper, cumin and garlic.
- Add water and simmer until meat and potatoes are tender.
- Potatoes will thicken sauce.