Meat and Potato Stir-Fry1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1 largebaking potato, peeled, cut into 1/2" cubes
2 mediumcarrots, peeled and thinly sliced
1 mediumonion, halved, sliced
2/3 cbeef broth
1 tspsalt, divided
1 lblean ground beef
1 largeclove garlic, minced
1 Tbspdried parsley
1/2 tspground cinnamon
1/2 tspground cumin
How to Make Meat and Potato Stir-Fry
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add potato, carrots and onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Stir in broth and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook 6 to 7 minutes more or until potato is tender, stirring once or twice.
- Remove vegetables from wok; set aside.
- Wipe out wok with paper towel.
- Heat wok over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add beef and garlic; stir-fry 3 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Add parsley, paprika, cinnamon, cumin, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper; cook and stir 1 minutes.
- Add vegetables; heat through.