Meat and Potato Pie
1 lblean ground beef
·mashed potatoes for 4 - 6 servings
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1/3 cbread crumbs
1 4oz can(s)mushrooms, coursely chopped
6strips of bacon, slightly cooked
1 ccheddar cheese
How to Make Meat and Potato Pie
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Prepare your mashed potatoes, you can use left over potatoes or make fresh. You can even use instant if you're strapped for time.
- Meanwhile, spray a glass baking dish or pie pan with Pam. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 of the mushroom soup (reserve the rest), a sprinkle of cheese and the mushrooms. Once all is combined put in baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Go ahead and fry off your bacon and let sit, not too much though because it will cook through in the oven.
- When the meat mixture is done take it out of the oven and spread the remaining soup over top. Add the mashed potatoes over top of that and sprinkle cheddar cheese over potatoes. Finally add the bacon strips over all and place back in oven for about 30-35 mins or until pie is bubbly and heated through.
- Let your Meat and Potatoe Pie stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Delicious!!!!