By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbextra lean ground beef
1clove garlic, minced
1 tspfresh ginger root, finely chopped
1 Tbsplow sodium soy sauce
4 slicefresh pineapple or canned, water packed unsweetened
1 tspworcestershire sauce
4 slicefrench bread
How to Make Maui Burgers
- Mix the beef, garlic, scallions, ginger and soy sauce together and form in 4 patties of equal size about 3/4" thick.
- Grill or broil 4" from souce of heat, for 7 minutes for medium-rare turning once.
- While burgers are grilling, brush 4 slices of fresh or canned water-packed unsweetened pineapple with 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce.
- Grill until pineapple is heated through and seared with grill marks, about 6 minutes (2 minutes for canned pienapple).
- Serve each patty open-face in a 1 ounce toasted slice of French bread, topped with grilled slice, and garnished with 1 tablespoon minced green bell pepper.