Ma's ham and swiss cheese meatloaf
- 1 c
- italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 dash(es)
- worstershire sauce
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 lb
- ground sausage
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- 3/4 lb
- tavern smoked ham, deli
- 3/4 lb
- swiss cheese, deli
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Ma's ham and swiss cheese meatloaf
- 1Preheat oven at 350 degress farhenheit.
- 2Mix egg, breadcrumbs, beef,sausage, worstershire sauce, parmesan cheese and salt in pepper in large bowl. Just as if making regular meatloaf.
- 3When everything is mixed well, lay out a long piece of tinfoil and lay out the meat in a rectangle shape onto the foil as close to the right end of the foil as possible.
- 4Take your ham and layer it onto the meat and repeat with the swiss cheese until it is all used.
- 5Take end of foil and start rolling the meatloaf as if you were making a jellyroll.
- 6Take your spiraled meatloaf and put into baking pan.
- 7Cover with foil and bake for 1 and a half hours.