Ma's ham and swiss cheese meatloaf
1 citalian seasoned breadcrumbs
4 dash(es)worstershire sauce
2 lbground beef
1 lbground sausage
1/4 cparmesan cheese
3/4 lbtavern smoked ham, deli
3/4 lbswiss cheese, deli
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Ma's ham and swiss cheese meatloaf
- Preheat oven at 350 degress farhenheit.
- Mix egg, breadcrumbs, beef,sausage, worstershire sauce, parmesan cheese and salt in pepper in large bowl. Just as if making regular meatloaf.
- When everything is mixed well, lay out a long piece of tinfoil and lay out the meat in a rectangle shape onto the foil as close to the right end of the foil as possible.
- Take your ham and layer it onto the meat and repeat with the swiss cheese until it is all used.
- Take end of foil and start rolling the meatloaf as if you were making a jellyroll.
- Take your spiraled meatloaf and put into baking pan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 and a half hours.