Mary's Mmmmm Meatloaf
I usually double the recipe and put one (uncooked) in the freezer for later.
- 1 1/2 lb
- lean ground beef (grass-fed preferred)
- 1 - 8 oz can(s)
- tomato sauce
- 1/2 sleeve
- ritz crackers (crushed) - do not substitute
- 1/2 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- bell pepper (chopped)
- onion (chopped)
- 4 slices
- sandwich cheese (cut in small pieces)
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- prepared mustard
GLAZE FOR TOP
How to Make Mary's Mmmmm Meatloaf
- 1Beat egg and blend in the tomato sauce and garlic salt. Add cheese, chopped onion, bell pepper, RITZ crackers, and ground beef. Thoroughly squish together with hands (yes, it is messy)
If you don't want to get your hands messy, do as my friend did - put it all in a food processor and mix.
- 2Spread in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 3Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 50 minutes.
- 4Remove and drain off fat. Poke holes in the top and pour glaze on top.
- 5Return to oven and bake 10 minutes.