By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1 Tbspdry vermouth
2garlic cloves, crushed
1/2 tspdried basil
1/2 tspdried marjoram
25 ounce rib eye/sirloin steaks
6pimento stuffed olives
1 dash(es)angostura bitters
How to Make Martini Steak
- In a shallow dish, combine all ingredients except meat and olives.
- Score steaks with shallow crisscross cuts on one side; add to marinade.
- Marinate at room temperature for two hours; turn several times.
- Remove steaks, save marinade.
- Broil or place on hot grill about three inches from heat.
- Cook four minutes per side for rare; six minutes for medium; baste meat several times with marinade.
- Garnish with olives on a toothpick.