- steak, up to 5 poumds, may cut recipe in half for less meat.
- 3/4 c
- soy sauce
- 2 large
- onions, chopped
- 2 clove
- 1/4 c
- gravy master, or kitchen boquet
- 1 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
How to Make Marinated Steak
- 1Put the soy sauce, onions and garlic in blender or food processor. Blend one minute on liquefy.
- 2Add the seasoned salt and gravy master. Blend 30 seconds on liquefy.
- 3Pour the marinade into a large Ziploc bag. Rub the steak with brown sugar and add the steak, seal the bag.
- 4Leave the steak at room temperature, turning occasionally for 24 hours, or up to 3 days refrigerated and 12 hours at room temperature. Filet doesn't need as long as London broil. the more tender the steak the shorter amount of time it needs. It is safe at 75 degrees or below for 24 hours
- 5Remove steak, shake off excess liquid. Grill steak to desired doneness. DO NOT save the marinade to reuse, and DO NOT serve as a sauce, since it had raw beef in it.