·steak, up to 5 poumds, may cut recipe in half for less meat.
3/4 csoy sauce
2 largeonions, chopped
1/4 cgravy master, or kitchen boquet
1 tspseasoned salt
2 Tbspbrown sugar
How to Make Marinated Steak
- Put the soy sauce, onions and garlic in blender or food processor. Blend one minute on liquefy.
- Add the seasoned salt and gravy master. Blend 30 seconds on liquefy.
- Pour the marinade into a large Ziploc bag. Rub the steak with brown sugar and add the steak, seal the bag.
- Leave the steak at room temperature, turning occasionally for 24 hours, or up to 3 days refrigerated and 12 hours at room temperature. Filet doesn't need as long as London broil. the more tender the steak the shorter amount of time it needs. It is safe at 75 degrees or below for 24 hours
- Remove steak, shake off excess liquid. Grill steak to desired doneness. DO NOT save the marinade to reuse, and DO NOT serve as a sauce, since it had raw beef in it.