Marinated Steak Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- onion, chopped
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 c
- lemon juice
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- prepared mustard
- 1 lb
- sirloin steak, cut into 2" cubes
- green pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- onions, quartered
- tomatoes, quartered
How to Make Marinated Steak Kabobs
- 1Saute onion in oil; remove from heat.
- 2Stir in lemon juice, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, and mustard; pour over meat and vegetables.
- 3Cover and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- 4Remover meat and vegetables from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 5Alternate meat and vegetables on skewers.
- 6Grill 5 minutes on each side over medium coals or until desired degree of doneness, brushing frequently with marinade.