Marinated Steak Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 conion, chopped
1/2 cvegetable oil
1/2 clemon juice
1/4 csoy sauce
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 tspprepared mustard
1 lbsirloin steak, cut into 2" cubes
1green pepper, cut into 1" pieces
How to Make Marinated Steak Kabobs
- Saute onion in oil; remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, and mustard; pour over meat and vegetables.
- Cover and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Remover meat and vegetables from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Alternate meat and vegetables on skewers.
- Grill 5 minutes on each side over medium coals or until desired degree of doneness, brushing frequently with marinade.