Marinated London Broil
How to Make Marinated London Broil
- Place meat on a cutting board, score about 1/2 inch into roast in a crisscross pattern. Flip roast over and score other side about 1/2 inch into roast in a crisscross pattern.
- In a large ziploc bag or dish, mix all other ingredients to make marinate. Place meat in marinate. I like using the ziploc bag because it makes it easy to pick it up, mix it around, and make sure all of the meat is covered. If using a dish, make sure all of the meat gets soaked.
- Allow to marinate a minimum of 3 hours. I will even let mine soak over night.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove meat from marinate. Discard the marinate. Place roast in a shallow baking dish. Cover with foil, venting one corner.
- Allow to bake in oven approximately 1 hour, until cooked to desired wellness.
- Remove roast from oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes. When slicing, slice in very thin strips, against the grain. Enjoy.