Marinated Flank Steak & Mushrooms
Blue Ribbon Recipe
I love the flavor sesame oil gives to dishes, combined with the soy sauce and other ingredients it helps to make for one great marinade. The mushrooms on top complement the steak perfectly. Love this easy recipe! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Marinated Flank Steak & Mushrooms
- Place steak in container and add everything except the mushrooms.
- Marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours up to overnight.
- Remove steak from marinade and grill.
- While grilling place marinade in small saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms to the marinade and continue cooking for a few minutes.
- When steak is done, remove to a dish and cover with foil to rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Slice the steak across the grain and serve with the mushroom sauce.