Marinated Flank Steak & Mushrooms
Blue Ribbon Recipe
I love the flavor sesame oil gives to dishes, combined with the soy sauce and other ingredients it helps to make for one great marinade. The mushrooms on top complement the steak perfectly. Love this easy recipe! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Marinated Flank Steak & Mushrooms
- 1Place steak in container and add everything except the mushrooms.
- 2Marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours up to overnight.
- 3Remove steak from marinade and grill.
- 4While grilling place marinade in small saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer 5 minutes.
- 5Add mushrooms to the marinade and continue cooking for a few minutes.
- 6When steak is done, remove to a dish and cover with foil to rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 7Slice the steak across the grain and serve with the mushroom sauce.