★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
1 pkgcheese, shredded
1 pkgbacon, cooked and crumbled
1/4 cbread crumbs, seasoned
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1/4 tspsalt and pepper
1/3 cbarbecue sauce
How to Make Manloaf
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook bacon and crumble. Set to the side.
- In large bowl combine meat, eggs, bread crumbs, mayo, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. (Sometimes I mix a little bbq sauce into the mix also)
- Roll out meat onto a cutting board in a rectangle. Sprinkle bacon and cheese onto the meat.
Roll up your meat into a log making sure to seal the ends.
- Place your loaf into a greased dish.
- Bake 50 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Take your loaf out of the oven top with your BBQ sauce of choice and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Let your manloaf rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.