Man Up Meatball Stew
How to Make Man Up Meatball Stew
- In a mixing bowl wisk eggs and milk togather.Add worcestershire to eggs add meat and one package of soup mix and salt and pepper. Mix togather well with your hands . Shape meatballs to size desired.
- I use a cast iron dutch oven ..heat the oil. Start to brown the meatballs turning them and browning all sides.
- Once all the meatballs are brown on all sides remove them and set aside.(they well not be cooked all the way thru)
- With the drippings make a roux. 1/4 cup of flour, stiring well until a good dark brown. You may feel like it is burning but just stir it well.
- Once roux is dark enough add 4 cups of water. stirring well until everything is blended well.Add the other pack of soup mix, add garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Place meatballs back in the pot. Bring up to a boil and turn down to a medium heat for around 20-30 minutes.Stirring frequently so the meatballs dont stick and the roux doesnt seatle to the bottom.
- Serve over rice, noodles, or potatoes. In Louisiana we eat everything over rice.