Note: Every man I have ever known has loved to take the leftovers and make it into a sandwich with mayo and cheese!
- 2 lb
- ground chuck
- 1 can(s)
- vegetable soup (with alphabet)
- 1 pkg
- lipton onion cup a soup
- 1 c
- onion, chopped
- 1 c
- crushed crackers, or bread crumbs
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- ketchup for top
How to Make Mama's Meatloaf
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Basically just mix all ingredients except ketchup very, very well, either by hand or with a mixing stand, using the hook attachment. If mixture seems too wet, add more crackers/bread crumbs... too dry, add milk. (Mixture should be solid enough to form into a loaf with or without a pan)
- 2Place mixture into a loaf pan. Bake 1.5 hours. If desired, drain grease from the pan halfway through cooking, and afterwards.
- 310 minutes before finishing, remove from oven and spread ketchup upon the entire top surface of the meatloaf. Return to oven. Serve hot.
- 4Note: Every man I have ever known has loved to take the leftovers and make it into a sandwich with mayo and cheese!