1 lbhamburger meat, seasoned with seasoned meat tendorizer or your favoite seasonings
2 pkg(sleves) saltine cracker crumbs
1 large can(s)stewed tomatoes
1 large can(s)tomato sauce
1/2 Tbspseasoned meat tenderizer
How to Make Lucye's Meatloaf
- In a large bowl, with your clean hands, mix together well the hamburger meat, seasoned meat tenderizer and 2 eggs.
- In a medium bowl drain the liquid from the stewed tomatoes and reserve for later use.
- Then mix the stewed tomatoes into the meat mixture.
- With hands shape meat mixture into a loaf. Transfer to well greased loaf pan.
- Mix tomatoe sauce with the liquid from stewed tomatoes and pour 1/4 th to 1/2 over meatloaf. Cover with foil or lid ( if pan has one) and Bake at 350 degees for 1 hour. Remove foil or lid and let brown 15 - 20 min.
- Take remaining sauce and heat in small pan and drizzle over meatloaf slices.