- 3 large
- green peppers
- 2 lb
- lean hamburger (i use 93% lean)
- 6 clove
- garlic - finely diced (i used a garlic press)
- 3 can(s)
- cream of tomato soup
- 2 pinch
- each of salt, pepper and paprika
- 4 c
- shredded italian cheese blend - devided
- 4 c
- cooked rice (usually 2 cups uncooked)
How to Make Lori's Not So Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Clean and cut green peppers into chunks. Brown hamburger with the green pepper chunks, diced garic, salt, pepper and paprika.
- 2While hamburger is cooking, prepare your rice. When hamburger is cooked through, add cooked rice, tomato soup and 2 cups of cheese and mix well with the hamburger.
- 3Spoon into a sprayed 9X13 pan and top with remaining 2 cups of cheese. Bake until cooked through and cheese is melted on top.