How to Make London Broil
- Combine oil, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, green onions, garlic and ground ginger.
- Stir well to mix.
- Place steak in a resealable dish.
- Pour marinade over steak to marinate. Cover dish with lid.
- Let marinate 4 hours or up to 24 hours. Turn occasionally.
- Barbecue steak over hot coals, turning once until done to your preference.
- Baste with marinade.
- Cook for about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Let steak sit for juices to redistribute. Then, carve into thin slices cutting at a diagonal from top to bottom.