This is what I came up with... Enjoy!
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 2 tsp
- yellow mustard
- medium onion finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped (finely) coriander (cilantro)
- 1 pkg
- hidden valley ranch (powder salad dressing)
- medium size jalapeno finely chopped and de-seeded
- 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- whole egg
- breadcrumbs to bind
- 1 clove
- garlic minced
How to Make Loaded Burgers
- 1MIx all ingredients except for cheddar cheese.
- 2make patties thin but compacted so cheese will not pour out.
- 3once you have the patties done, take one and place cheese in middle, cover with another one and make sure you seal it tight
- 4grill for around 5 or 6 minutes on one side, carefully turn and then poke a couple of holes on the cheese side to let steam escape.
- 5grill your buns and plate! you can add to your burger guacamole, bacon, pico de gallo (tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro all finely chopped) salsa etc