This is what I came up with... Enjoy!
1 lbground beef
2 tspyellow mustard
1/2medium onion finely chopped
1 Tbspchopped (finely) coriander (cilantro)
1 pkghidden valley ranch (powder salad dressing)
1medium size jalapeno finely chopped and de-seeded
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
·breadcrumbs to bind
1 clovegarlic minced
How to Make Loaded Burgers
- MIx all ingredients except for cheddar cheese.
- make patties thin but compacted so cheese will not pour out.
- once you have the patties done, take one and place cheese in middle, cover with another one and make sure you seal it tight
- grill for around 5 or 6 minutes on one side, carefully turn and then poke a couple of holes on the cheese side to let steam escape.
- grill your buns and plate! you can add to your burger guacamole, bacon, pico de gallo (tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro all finely chopped) salsa etc